I’m a writer. I love sports. And people. And comedy. And reading.
After graduating Washington University in St. Louis, I started off as a sportswriter for the Times. No, not that Times, the Pawtucket Times in Pawtucket, Rhode Island.
Then I went to the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University. The rest is history.
I am married, two kids, live in Tarrytown, NY. I walk, run hike, bike, play golf and love theater and movies.
I bring a wide range of experience to whatever I work on and have (at least I think I have) a unique skew on the way I view life.
So that’s me (at least the parts I want to talk about).
Phone: (646) 932-3818
EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Kaplan Thaler Group/Publicis Kaplan Thaler/Publicis
- Herbal Essences
- Dr. Pepper
- Molson Beer
- UNCF (United Negro College Fund)
- US Postal Service
- NW Ayer Chicago
- Hill Holliday NY (Rolling Rock Beer)
- BBDO NY(Pizza Hut, HBO, Pepsi International)
- Washington University, St Louis BA in Political Science
- Northwestern University, Masters in Journalism